We are looking for an organized, self-motivated and resourceful Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to our Cherry Hill sales team. The ideal candidate will take a vested interest in our industry and develop a strong working knowledge of our company's products and markets to best serve the requests of our Account Executives. We expect an individual who will anticipate needs, proactively solve problems and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while keeping a professional and positive attitude.
- Assist Account Executives by preparing outgoing client proposals, presentations and sales packages
- Facilitate the completion of RFP responses through data entry and the creation of coverage maps and visuals
- Work with media buying and measurement platforms, including DOMedia, Adstruc and Geopath (training provided)
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, marketing, operations) throughout the pre-sale cycle
- Manage other tasks as requested by Account Executives and management
- Attend weekly sales team meetings
- Previous experience in a sales support role or similar
- Ability to balance tasks, prioritize work and meet simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and facilitate sales requests
- Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Applications, MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Did we mention wizard-level Excel skills?
- Graphic design capabilities a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What You'll Get
- Medical benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Free kitchen snacks
- A positive work atmosphere
Interstate is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workplace. *No recruiters please!